INTERNATIONAL INVITATION FOR TENDERS
Republic of Turkey
Construction of the Burdur Wastewater Treatment Plant
İLLER BANKASI A.Ş.
Republic of Turkey, Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, ILBANK (hereinafter referred to as “the Borrower”) has received (or applied for) a loan from the European Investment Bank – EIB (hereinafter referred to as “the Bank”) towards the cost of the “Construction of the Burdur Wastewater Treatment Plant (KAP-1-BRD-W01)”. The Employer for this project will be “Burdur Municipality, Environmental Protection and Control Directorate”.
This contract will include, all relevant construction works, supplies for required plant, machinery, equipment and materials, installation, testing and commissioning including operation during the guarantee and maintenance period. The Construction Period will be 600 calendar days followed by a 12 months Defects Liability, Guarantee, Maintenance and Operation Period.
This contract is expected to be implemented from January 2020 to September 2021.
The criteria to be used in the tender evaluation are, in decreasing order of importance:
- The Bidder must have successfully completed similar contracts as defined below within the last 5 years up to the submission deadline of the Tender. Previous experience must be proved by originals or notary-certified copies of provisional acceptance (taking over) or final acceptance (performance) certificates.
- Participation as contractor, management contractor, or subcontractor, in at least one (1) contract within the last five (5) years, with a value of at least twenty-five-million (25.000.000) TL, or two (2) contracts with a total value of thirty-five-million (35.000.000) TL that have been successfully and substantially completed and that are similar to the proposed Works. The similarity shall be based on the physical size, complexity, methods/technology or other characteristics as described in Section VI, Work’s Requirements.
- For the above or other contracts executed during the period stipulated, a minimum experience in the following key activities: Complete construction, installation, delivery of at least one advanced biological wastewater treatment plant with a capacity of 15.000 m3/day.
- The average of annual turnovers in construction works over the past five (5) financial years shall be a minimum of 20.000.000 TL or equivalent. Annual turnovers shall be verified by the documents certified by Certified (Sworn-in) Public Accountant or Tax Authority.
- The Bidder must demonstrate access to, or availability of, financial resources such as liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit, and other financial means, other than any contractual advance payments to meet
- the following cash-flow requirement of 10.000.000 TL, and
- the overall cash flow requirements for this contract and its current commitments of 30.000.000 TL
- The audited financial statements (audited balance sheets and income tables or, if not required by the law of the tenderer’s country, other financial statements acceptable to the Employer) as well as the report of certified public (sworn) accountant for the past 5 financial years shall be submitted and must demonstrate the soundness of the Bidder’s financial position, showing long-term profitability.
- The Bidder shall provide required number of key personnel with appropriate experience and all necessary equipments for the satisfactory completion of the Works.
All firms are invited to participate in the tender. In the form of Joint Ventures, The Bidder shall submit The Joint Venture Declaration and meet the qualification criteria as well as other documentation and conditions given by Bidding Documents.
Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from, and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address of Employer given below.
Attention : Hüseyin ARAYICI
Address : Sultan Deresi Hizmet Kampüsü Atatürk Mah. 12079 Sokak No: 9 Burdur
Floor Room Number : Ground Floor Room No 12
Phone : (+90) 248 234 52 39
Fax : (+90) 248 212 42 03
E-mail : email@example.com
Web page : www.burdur.bel.tr
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased on the submission of an application to the above address, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of two hundred and fifty (250) Turkish Lira to Employer’s bank account bearing the name and reference number of this Tender.
Name of Bank VAKIFBANK Türkiye Vakıflar Bankası Türk Anonim Ortaklığı
Branch Name Burdur Branch
IBAN NO TR53 0001 5001 5800 7292 2888 50
bearing the name of the project. On request, against a faxed copy of the evidence of the remittance, the Bidding Documents may be sent by courier service if the transport is previously ordered by the Bidder in his country. The Borrower bears no responsibility for the delivery in such a case.
Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 calendar days after Bid opening.
A Bid Security at an amount not less than the three percent (3%) of the amount offered by the Bidder, fulfilling the conditions indicated in the Bidding Documents must accompany all bids.
All bids must be delivered in closed envelopes bearing the mention “Bid for the Construction of Burdur Wastewater Treatment Plant” not later than December 30th 2019 10:30, at the following address:
Burdur Belediyesi Çevre Koruma
ve Kontrol Müdürlüğü (Sultan Deresi Hizmet
Kampüsü Atatürk Mah. 12079 Sokak No: 9 Burdur)
Bids will be opened immediately in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened to the bidders.